Wednesday 20 March 2013

Happy first day of spring.

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

I may be cosied up with a running nose, but salvation arrives in the knowledge that today - 20th March - is the official first day of spring (and another officially important day. You know who you are!) It may furthermore be rainy and dull outside my window, but I am nonetheless filled with joy at the prospect of the coming season - this glorious season of sunset walks, burgeoning flowerbeds, picnics just because, sandals, bare ankled bike rides and dappled light. I am looking forward to working hard and playing hard (the latter to denote something along the lines of: riding my bike to an appropriate green space, eating strawberries, lying in the sun and rhapsodising on my favourite season until dusk.) 

Happy first day of spring!

*pictures from a Bavarian spring (the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird